Do you want to play childhood Nintendo Game Boy Advance & Game boy color games on your iOS Device. Then Download & Install GBA4iOS 2.1 iOS Emulator for iOS 13.4 / 12.4.1 / 11.4.1 /10 / 9 on iPhone X, iPhone, iPad, No jailbreak /Computer PC.
GBA4iOS 2.1 is an updated version Game Boy Advance emulator for no jailbreak iOS iPhone and iPad Users. That was Created and Developed by Popular iOS developer Riley Testut. Built and designed from the SDK iOS 9 to iOS 13.4 running iPhone and iPod devices This updated version takes advantage of many tools provided in the iOS emulator SDK to improve emulation speed to the next level. This is light-weight emulators, Simplicity and speed are the main advantages. it is also powerful, being able to emulate not just Gameboy Advance, but Game Boy Color and Game Boy games, it also emulates Nintendo drastic (NDS), Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES), NES and More games with great emulation speed for free.
Note: If you have any issues, Then Reports on the GBA4iOS Bitbucket
Features of GBA4iOS:
GBA4iOS the most popular GBA Emulator offers a tons new and tweaked features for their users. Here we listed some top rated features for you.
- iPad optimization.
- Dropbox sync.
- In-App Browser
- Wireless Linking support.
- Event Distribution.
- URL Schemes Support.
- Wireless Linking support.
- Brand new GBA and GBC skins.
- Updated icon logo.
- Full iPhone & iPad support.
- GBA, GB and GBC Support and more.
- Follow GBA4iOS Reddit Page for latest Updates and Fixes.
GBA4iOS 2.1 GBA Emulator Install Guide for iOS / Android
Step.1) First of all, Tap on the Gba4iOS Download Button or App icon for direct installation of this GBA Emulator.
Step.2) Now Tap on ” Open” Option from Tunes Pop-up Message.
Step.3) Again Tap on “Install” Option from pop-up and head back to Home screen.
Step.4) Once the app Installed Simply Fix Untrusted Enterprise error from below steps.
Go To Settings >>> Then General >>> Profile and Device Management >>> Tap on the Riley Testut named Profile >>> then again tap on Trust Option.
Step.5) Finally, Launch GBA Console emulator and Play your childhood GBA games like Pokemon Go Game for free, No jailbreak.
How to Add GBA ROMs
Method 01: External ROM files.
- Step.1) From our ROMs Library, Download your favorite Game on your iOS device.
- Step.2) Generally, The Game ROM file is a Zip file, So Just Tap on file to Open.
- Step.3) Now Tap on more Option and choose “Copy to GBA4iOS or Open inb GBA4iOS Emulator option.
- Step.4) Go to Home screen and then again relaunch the Emulator.
- Step.5) Then the ROMs file listed on the emulator.
- Step.6) Finally, Tap on it and Set-up the game controllers and then play your favorite Pokemon Go Game for free.
Thank’s for Visiting iEmulators