Do you want to play Gameboy color games on your Android Device. Then Download and Install GBC.Emu Ex Plus Alpha Emulator for Free.
GBC.Emu is an Advanced open-source Gameboy (Color) emulator developed based on Gambatte 0.5-wip, designed and tested on the original , Xoom, Galaxy, Droid/MilestoneS2, Nexus 4, Nexus 7, NVidia Shield, Xperia Play, and Xperia Tablet Z. but works on virtually any device with similar or better specs. Generally, No ROMs are included with this app, so you’ll need to add Rom files seperately.
- Selectable color palettes when playing original GB games.
- Cheats codes in Game Genie & Gameshark.
- Backup memory and save state support, state files from Gambatte should work on GBC.emu and vice-versa.
- Supports games in .gb and .gbc formats, optionally in ZIP, RAR, or 7Z files.
- Configurable on-screen multi-touch controls.
- HID Bluetooth/USB gamepad & keyboard support compatible with any input device recognized by
- The OS (MOGA Pro, etc.), Wii controllers also supported if running Android 4.1 or lower, all devices support custom key profiles.
- Works in any orientation.
How to Install
Step:1) First of all tap on the GBC.EMU Download Button or App icon above to Get Updated version onto your Device.
Note: Before Instantiating the App, Enable the “Unknown Sources” from the Setting >>> Security >>> Turn the Toggle Switch of Unknown Sources Option.
Step.2) Now the Emulator Apk file starts download, once the Apk file downloaded simply head to Downloads folder of your android device.
Step.3) There find the GBC EMU Apk file and Tap on it.
Step.4) Now Tap on Install from and wait few seconds for complete installation.
Step.5) Finally, Open the Emulator App and Play your favorite GameBoy Color Games for free.
Thank’s for Visiting iEmulators