Do you want to play Nintendo NES and Famicon emulator games on your Windows & Linux Device, Then Download and Install MESEN – a high-accuracy NES and Famicom emulator and NSF player for free.
Mesen is free and Open source Nintendo NES Console Emulator. that was built in C++ and C. this is a cross-platform NES / Famicom Disk System Emulator, developed for both Windows PC and Linux devices. this NES Emulator emulates all the games at high-accuracy with rich graphics.
Compared to other NES Emulator Apps, it has some cool features like NTSC/PAL, NSF/NSFe support, Debugging tools, Video recording/playback, Support for over 290 mappers, Video filters (xBRZ, NTSC, etc.), Custom palettes, Netplay and more.
- Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 are supported.
- DirectX 11.
- .NET Framework 4.5+.
- glibc 2.24+.
- Mono 4.2.1+.
- SDL 2.
- High Accuracy: Mesen is works all on both windows and Linux devices with accurate game controllers.
- High Compatibility: that supports Over 290 mappers (all are licensed games).
- Nintendo Entertainment system (NES), Famicom, Dendy.
- VS System, Famicom Disk System, NSF and NSFe emulation.
- General: Save States, Movie / Audio Recording, Overclocking and Cheat Codes support.
- Numerous video filters.
- customizable palettes/overscan.
- support for HDNes’ HD packs.
- Audio: Stereo effects.
- Misc: Netplay, 7z/zip support, IPS/BPS patch support.
Download and Install Mesen Emulator on Windows / Linux and Mac
- Step.1) First of all Download Mesen.zip file from above on your Windows / Linux PC.
- Step.2) Once the zip file downloaded successfully, Simply Extract it.
- Step.3) Now Click on Mesen.exe file and again Click on Install and Complete the Installation process.
- Step.4) Now Launch the NES / Famicom Disk System Emulator and play your favorite NES console games for free.
Thank’s for Visiting iEmulators